Rules Of Engagement AKA Combat Rules
All races start with 3hp.
- Summons require two posts to be completed, and if interrupted the process must start over again. One post must start the process, and the next is to finish it.
- Shifts require one full post to be completed, without an attack. You may attack again the next round.
- Healers can only heal each combatant by one hp per fight, and may only heal three people during the duration of the battle (using the ‘heal’ roll to do so if you are using dice). They may not heal themselves.
- Each AoE can have a maximum of three targets, and there must be two posts between each AoE - one to recover, and one to charge. During the charging post you may not make an attack, and may be interrupted. If interrupted you must take another post to charge. If opening up combat with an AoE you must /still/ take one post to charge before using an AoE.
- Character bonds cannot be used to summon help during combat.
- You must accept consequences for your actions - If you kill someone, or break a law, expect to be arrested or hunted for it. If you stroll into an enemy faction with weapons drawn expect to fight the NPCs and players. If you insult a queen to her face, expect to be arrested.
- If you die, you must wait a full RL week before you may be resurrected.