NPC Rules and Guidelines
- NPCs cannot be ignored. - They are there for a reason, and should be acknowledged by your character.
- You may have only one pet or summon at a time. Any pet has only or summon must take one 1hp from your own pool, and adds only one attack roll to combat. You must post your NPCs actions within your own post, and roll for both your attack and the NPC's attack immediately after.
- In a faction area with posted NPCs you may summon a total of one NPC to help fight. This NPC adds only one combat round in total. If this NPC is defeated, you may not summon another one.
- NPCs must act realistically - ICly, NPCs are their own person (barring summons). They may have their own personalities, their own backstories, ect. But they must be played out realistically. If you are a dragon attacking the city, the NPCs will not side with you. If you have been arrested for murder, the guards are not going to be your friends.
- If you attack a standing NPC (a guard, ect) , you must roll the posted number or above. If you succeed, the NPC is defeated. If you fail, you lose 1hp, and you must either roll again or flee in your next round. If you choose to flee, you cannot fight that NPC again for 24 hours.